This page contains information about your books sales and royalty information
- After you published your book and it is approved, your book will appear automatically on the NowNowBooks online store.
- NowNowBooks will then begin the publication of your book on Amazon and Global Distribution if you picked thee options while publishing your book.
- You will receive an email when your book is published on the Amazon and the Global Distribution stores with links to your books on these stores and the library.
- If there are issues with these global stores, we will also send an email to you to carry out the necessary edit or correct any problem.
- You can always track your sales reports on the NowNowBooks store when you login into your account at Sales and payment report
- For sales of your books on the Amazon store or the Global Distribution stores, you can always track your sales reports through the individual account we will open for you on the Amazon and the Smashwords/Draft2didgital website.
- For sales on the NowNowBooks store, royalty is 70% of list price
- For sales on Global distribution, your book published on major stores and libraries all over the world. You will be able to receive payment on a monthly basis through Smashwords/Draft2didgital. We will give you more information non how to receive payment in your bank account in Nigeria.
- For sales on Amazon distribution, your book published on all Amazon stores worldwide. You will be able to receive payment on a monthly basis from Amazon. Amazon sends you an email when payment has been made. Note: We will give you more information on how to receive payment in your bank account in Nigeria.
- We update information about your sales and royalty immediately when they come from the NowNowBooks store.
- You can always check updates about your royalty for Global Distribution in your Smashwords or Draft2didgital account.
- You can always check updates about your royalty for Amazon distribution in your Amazon account.
- We release royalty to authors on the 7th of every month (threshold of N1000) for sales at NowNowBooks store.
- Amazon pays royalty exactly on the 29th of each month for sales made about 60 days ago*.
*Most stores online release the payment for books sold on their platforms two months after it’s sold. This is to give allowance for refunds or any issues or complaints from the customer.